So as you guys may have heard, sustainability is progressing and stores are becoming more ethical. I want to discuss with you a company that I have grown a huge interest in over the past couple of months.TRAID opened in 1999 to enable the progression of recycling clothes and fighting global poverty. They work to remake the clothes that you no longer want or can wear, calling their new fashion label TRAIDremade. Reuse and Resell is your new fashion title.
Walking into a TRAID store provides a completely different atmosphere, the presentation of their store relates to everything sustainable and shows the values that the company contains, TRAID has multiple pop-up stores around London, my favourite being in Camden.
Now, why am I discussing TRAID? On the 20th -24th February we are setting up a fresh new look for sustainable pop-up stores, showcasing the charity shop based in London. The Pop-up store will be located close to Tottenham Court Road Station at the Fashion Retail Academy. This will be hosted by FRA fashion students who have helped to create the store visually as well as ensuring the store goes to plan. All clothes sold will be donated from TRAID themselves and our Fashion students.
I will see you all there.
LOTTIE OUT X



No comments:
Post a Comment