A few months ago my sister Pippa got sent this gorgeous, simple dress from a clothing line called Whistle & Wolf that fitted us both perfectly, we decided to put on Beyonce, get out a classy bottle of white wine, fill our classes and go wild. When I say go wild, I mean see how we can style this dress in as many ways as possible, not trash the house whilst wearing the dress and drinking wine. My sister has a habit of stealing my clothes and when she moans about me stealing her clothes, I simply use the excuse of 'it's revenge'. This time we made arrangements to share this dress, to avoid the cat fights. So, how did we get on?
Whistle and Wolf statement
Too start with we thought that we might as well use the pretty ribbon and show where the dress is from and maybe go a little crazy with it because we're a tad insane and get amused by the little things in life.
Something for the evening
This dress can be styled in so many different ways, I never thought I would come across a dress like this, plain goes with anything! Wear it your way, if you are looking for an evening dress, doll it up with some nice gold jewellry as my sister, Pippa is modelling in the photo above, and wearing a fur coat makes you look like a million bucks! (well for us, pounds, but it just sounds more when you say bucks, don't you think?) Some nice red lipstick goes perfectly with this dress, which I have no complaints about!
Enjoy the daytime
Yes! This dress you can wear during the day as well, in the sunny weather or rainy weather, you can wear them with sandals, black boots(yes, every time, get some black boots!) and even wedges. Wearing a casual jacket will stop you from looking too 'evening' or like you're going out for a plush meal, This jacket that my sister and I are modelling is our nan's who sadly passed away but was the most fashionable nan you would ever know, style runs through our family, it's very vintage looking and vintage jackets can make any clothing look stylish!
For the snapback ladies
Now I know for a fact there are a lot of ladies out there who wear snapback's, my best friend Brandon was very silly to leave his snapback at mine so me and my sister had some fun with it. Ladies whatever your style. whatever your favourite jacket, hat or jewellry is, it will go with this dress. Now i'm not the snapback type but I must say it was nice to see a different style which I would not usually come across.
Here's to Whistle & Wolf
Me and my sister Pippa only see each other now and then due to her being at university but this was one of the best evenings i've had with her and it's proved to me that I don't have to see her everyday to keep up a good relationship, distance makes it better when you have weeks of gossip to catch up on. Thank you Whistle & Wolf for the gorgeous dress that you sent Pippa.
Love the dress? So do I, the dress costs £50 on the website and can be found in different colours too, so now you have an idea of the style they show off if you love the dress take a look at more of there clothes on their Whistle & Wolf website. I'm almost 6' tall, and it's the perfect length dress so don't worry about the 'being too short at the back' because if you are tall as me (and if you are, lets be friends!) then you have nothing to worry about, the design of the dress fits perfectly on anyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment