A pen, now you may be wondering 'why a pen?' but you never know when someone wants your autograph and realises they dont have a pen for you to sign their body or paper! Just kidding! I have always carried a pen on me incase I need to write something down that's important in that moment of time because before I brang a pen with me, I would always need one, and if you bump into an old school friend or just an old friend or someone gives you their number (like a fella, wink wink) then you'll need to write it down and im sure you'll have a reciept someone in that purse of yours if not then the hand will do.
Phone and head phones, now my phone is pretty much in my hand the whole time rather than in my bag but it still counts because it's meant to be in my bag but you know when you have 'messages' to reply to and there's no point in putting your phone back when you have replied because you'll get more people texting you or get a reply (we all wish). The headphones are to help me avoid the outside world, now don't get me wrong I am all for meeting new people but some people who you meet out the blue just don't stop talking and then you don't want to be rude and tell them to shut up so I put my headphones on if I see someone I think I don't want to make conversation with to avoid the rudeness. Also, I know it's their job because I have to do it where I work but when I walk into a shop by myself there's a reason why I went by myself, to avoid social contact and get the job done quickly, I don't want to be said hello by strangers or asked every 5 minutes if 'i'm alright' and 'need any help' if I need help I will come to you, When my headphones come in sales assistants avoid me because they can tell by the signs, I work in retail and you can tell who wants to be bothered and who does not.
Make up, I know I have so many brands there but each brand is good for each part of my face, I can't leave without make up incase, one- I end up going out for a drink with someone after work or I see a hot guy on the day I decide to wear no make up so I rush to the toilet and shove some on. Now Calvin Klein I never knew had a make up line until I went to London one day with my Mother and went into debenhams and met the most amazing man who changed my whole look, the mascara is amazing too and ladies... it doesn't feel like your eyelashes are being ripped off when you take off your make up and when you put the mascara on... NO CLUMPS, I hope others used to get eye lash clumps like I did and have now got rid of them, so annoying to have, if you haven't then what are you waiting for nows your chance, there is a mascara out there for you! I always bring the blusher with me because it really highlights my cheek bones that I have just found out I have and will now always show off. Benefit make up I have always owned, it makes me feel more neautral however much I put on, I will always carry my foundation/concealer, because I feel naked without it, the big easy works like a charm for my skin, it's a concealer but because it does so well I don't need to put proper foundation on you can find these in any cosmetic stores or on the Benefit website for £27.50.My eyebrow wax, yes I do indeed draw my eyebrows, they were way too light for my hair colour so when I found this wax I have not stopped drawing them on, you can also find it in any cosmetic store and from the Benefit website for just £24.50.
Are you really going to question the fragrance spray? No lady wants to smell like sweat or anything after and during a long busy day at work, I will always smell nice I would rather have no makeup than smell like horrible odor. Hollister I believe have the strongest of smells for the price of it,but the laguna beach smells like absolute heaven. Usually I get Michael Kors perfume because it's just a beautiful smell but I can only afford it once a year and usually that doesn't last me so I always have a fragrance on the side which is always hollister, I would deffinately reccomend it. Let's not forget a hair essential- THE HAIR BOBBLE, I put that in capitals my lovely viewers because every girl or boy with long hair needs one at all times, day and night, during work, do you really want your hair in the way and keep touching you frindge to move it out the way, it gets greasier that way, so avoid it and just tie it up, and on nights out if your girlfriend (for male and female) is sick the one mission for you is to save the hair, you are holding her dignity, if that hair gets sick on it people will look and that person will feel like the dignity has just dissapeared, so lets get a bobble in your bag now if you have not already.
Yeah I know, the Chanel lipstick is there too, nothing wrong with a bit of red, and here is my famous red lips on the House of Fraser website. You can also see a little add on of Bobbi Brown, the neautral lipstick and the only one I will ever own find it here on the Bobbi Brown website, two of the best brands!
No comments:
Post a Comment