The summer look

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Lottie's life jackets



Denim or Leather? I used to have both a Denim and Leather jacket, but me being the idiot lost it but I am not missing it at all, especially for the summer, denim has done me well! I went to NYC last summer and went to Abercrombie and Fitch just because you had to if you go to New York, it's a must, although I spent most my wages in there however I brought things I knew would last me, this was my first denim jacket I have ever owned and ladies.. I now see why you guys wear them, they go with everything, and I know everyone points out 'denim on denim' as a bad dress statement but it actually looks nice (I know, social suicide right here), you'll see on another blog I will be posting next week what I mean. Denim goes with every outfit whether its a posh dress that you brought because you love it but never know when you will ever wear it because you'll feel too 'dressy' but this jacket brings everything down to casual and brings that summer look back, however good it is in any season  it best brings out more style in the summer, it's a summer must have! Leather jackets go with everything too but I was always cold because of the material and then too hot because mine was black weather so there really was no winning, don't get me wrong denim gets cold too but you can't feel it on the material as much as you can on leather, the style suits everyone so if you haven't purchased one I suggest you do, this is the jacket must have number one! Unfortunately this one isn't in stock anymore however they do have a new gorgeous light denim design which I may have to purchase soon on the Ambercrombie and Fitch website for £98 if that's a little too pricey then Topshop have a gorgeous one on their website for £45 and I have seen some lush ones in Primark.



A fur coat is not just for anyone, I got this 2 years ago as a Christmas present and I haven't stopped wearing it, it's the warmest coat you will ever come across, before you question it, no, this is not real fur, I am the biggest animal lover and would never own real fur (no offence to the people that do own real fur). whether the fur is dark or light like mine this coat brings out a sense of elegance in any outfit you wear, now I know some of you ladies will be thinking 'ew, elegance?' or 'you'll stand out a lot' so what! Elegance is a pride us ladies should have even if were not elegant at all, which I am most certainly not! Standing out only means that people stop to look at your style and that's a good thing, why not go out looking gorgeous? And yes okay I do feel gorgeous wearing it because it's a very rare coat to have often people go for camo style ones because everyone else owns one, but does it actually keep you warm? Because this coat sure will, you don't have to be dressed up underneath to wear it. If you run out of clothes because they're all in the wash because your mum or dad has not done the washing yet so you have to go with an outfit that really doesn't mix this coat will cover up the bad style and make it look some would say 'sheek', I can't tell you where this one is from I'm afraid but i'm looking on buying a new one and this link to Asos will show you it, and it's only £28.50 originally from Lipsy, and there are hundreds more out there, some people will disagree with my opinion on owning a fur coat and a denim jacket but this is my style and I for one absolutely love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment