The summer look

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Going festival with Primark.




I have been away for a while with writer's block and really managing my time for college, but Lottie is back and will be doing regular posts.

It's been a miserable week for England but that doesn't stop us from getting out there and enjoying our 'Summer'. With festivals like Park Life, download and many more already done I thought I would share with you guys my favourite festival styles. This is a little different to what I usually do because they are my own photos and I had my Best friend involved. Let's get affordable.. All clothing worn is Primark, you don't need to spend too much money to have a good time.


The reason why I love festivals isn't just because of the music and the atmosphere. It's being able to play around with style and make up, really go all out and feel like a Coachella chic. Sam created this gorgeous blend of bright colours.




Kimono's. I think the main thing I love about kimono's is that it's not a jacket or coat that you get too hot in at festivals. It's a cover-up that goes perfectly with every outfit. Some people don't like showing too much skin or just to cover up the sweating. I love them because it's part of an accessory, I'm not a fan of wearing jewellery to make an outfit because I just find it get's in the way and then I end up taking it off. So this kimono helps add to the style, as shown in Sam's outfit.












Denim shorts will always be a major essential when relating to festival's. Some wear them extremely short that they might as well be a trend for denim knickers, but some shorts look great with a detailed top. In this photo Sam is actually wearing a swimming costume with a gorgeous back detail which absolutely murders this style! Check out Ripped shorts too, a plain tee will highlight the detail.



Tassels and Fringes (and I don't mean the hair) over the years have become a festival statement, from 70's boho chic to major street style. From the roaring 20's to the 90's white tee, fringe end, 2015 brought it back for life. From the likes of Burberry to Coachella Goddess Vanessa Hudgens, they have influenced our style and we're loving summer Fringe style! 


"This is the season to dress your personality, be filled with happiness and go colour crazy" Sam Ross.

We want to hear what festival you guys are going to this year!

LOTTIE OUT X

No comments:

Post a Comment