CMK Fashion Show
(Photo by: Skin London)
Each Year a fun-filled fashion show for the new Spring/ Summer Collections in stores are held at Milton Keynes Middleton Hall. You would have seen colours, prints and all things pretty at stores like House Of Fraser, Marks and Spenser's, Scotts, JD, Dr Martens, Jigsaw, John Lewis, Joules, Next, Warehouse and many more.
I highly enjoyed this year's fashion show, the models enticed the audience with their dance skills as well as seeing them enjoy slaying the new lines on that catwalk. It was a very quick stop for me so I only managed to get a short in sight to the world of CMK, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the team and loved seeing stylist and presenter JP, one of the most impressive Fashion Guru I have seen in a long time!
See you all next year!
LOTTIE OUT X


No comments:
Post a Comment