Everyone who has known me for a while now will realise that my outfit will either be plain with some lush jewellery or one of my clothing will be patterned and one will be plain and a bit of looking glamorous in ball gown dresses I wouldnt' say no to.
Check and Tartan
My two favourite patterns are checkered and tartan, I have always worn checkered but it used to be only now and then but when I took a week's trip to New York and stayed in a hotel in Times Square, which was what I realised where I want to be when I am older! There were Starbucks Coffee places everywhere and next door to our hotel and the stores which had the most amazing architecture! On our first day there we went and looked round and came across a store called 'Forever 21' which I only thought was an online store but New York begs to differ! When we walked in to the store, there was so many floors that we knew we were going to be there for hours, I got so many clothes but my favourite piece of clothing that i purchased was a green checkered shirt with cut shoulders, I've never seen a checkered style like that before and was very excited to start wearing it that I put it on as soon as I got it and I wear it often from that day. If you haven't heard or looked at the clothes at Forever 21 then click now and start searching and you will be introduced to a whole new style for amazing prices! You will see that I have short hair in my cut shouldered checkered shirt that's because I decided to get a new look!
You can't really go wrong with a tartan pattern you can wear it day or night by dolling it up with a scarf or even curly hair which I mainly always used to have! This lovely tartan dress that I am showing off on the left is from Ark, I get most my clothing from there purely because I work opposite the store so it's a lot easier for me, once again dolled it up with my red Chanel lipstick (I told you I love my lipstick) and my Mother's Burgundy velvet scarf which I'm always stealing hehe, if you love the look of this dress take a look on the Ark website.
On the right you will see a mirror selfie of me, I do take a lot of selfie's but why not!? They really have showed how much I have changed though, the amount of different hair colours, hair styles, clothes and especially how much I've grown, WHICH IS A LOT. In this photo is my work checkered shirt, which is my second favourite shirt I have ever owned, most my wardrobe consists of O'Neill clothes and shoes, you will see this evening all my different outfits for work, O'Neill styles this Winter and Spring/ Summer has definitely treated me well, most of their clothing you can dress up or down, take a look on my instagram and see the new jumpsuit in store now that I will be adding to the collection! If you love the shirt and the Jumpsuit there are many more gorgeous clothes to consider on our newly designed O'Neill website!
Patterns and Black
On my nights out no one will see me go out plain I have to have something that brightens up my outfit a little more, I care a lot about how I look day and night and I am always focused on not looking to boring unless I'm just going to a friends house then well it doesn't really matter but I will still make myself look appealing just in case. The first style is my favourite black pencil skirt that i believe every girl must own by now at least, every shop will sell a plain pencil skirt and they go with everything so it's worth getting one! I do love wearing crop tops because I like to show a little skin if my legs are never and will never be out in front of anyone. If you haven't noticed each outfit that I wear will be dolled up with an essential e.g. scarf, jewellery or a blazer, this makes me feel like my outfit has brightened up a bit and doesn't looked like I've shoved to pieces of clothing on. My friends have the same style as me as well like my gorgeous friend Paige Wilcox who has also gone for pattern and black skirt. Try it out girls pattern and plain, make it your style.Fortune and Glamour
Every girl loves to feel like a million bucks, well I sure do. Last year I left sixth form because I realised it wasn't something that was for me and I did not enjoy the company of some people there so I decided to take my promotion at work which I have absolutely no regrets about and start early my passion for retail and rise up. This only meant with leaving sixth form that I missed Year 13 prom which I was pretty down about because I didn't enjoy my year 11 prom so for my 18th birthday my amazing parents let me host a Hollywood party where all girls had to wear dresses and the guys had to wear suits and I tell you what it was the best night of my life! Me and my lovely friend Daniella Bould love Black and once again.. Red lipstick, she just understands the need of the lipstick. My gorgeous friend Paige again (second to the left) myself in a sparkly black dress from quiz which I felt very glamorous in, purely because... SPARKLES!! Next to me on my right is my closest since 2007 Kelsi Goodyear who always knows how to look glamorous, (I know very annoying) however dressing up like stars was a lot of fun when you're with your favourite people!
I did tell you I sometimes go plain, but the floral necklace brings the colour out and the pattern on my waste which is also see through, very cheeky! This photograph was taken in New York where every person who you walk past looks glamorous as well as busy working and on the phone and rushing around but they look good doing it! My sister was the person to introduce me to styling up outfits with jewelry which she owns a lot of! Ever since she lent me her chain necklace and showed me that my plain back dress will look better and it did I will always and an accessory to my outfit.
Do you have a favourite style in your wardrobe?







No comments:
Post a Comment