Don't you just love those days when you are so motivated you don't have to push yourself to get up and do what you got to do? Well them days are my favourite.. especially when I know I have a good day ahead going.. SHOPPING!
I spent my morning playing with this little treacle most people call Lilly, I call princess, because she's the cutest little gem I know. Her happiness and energy really reflects on everyone, most definitely me. In the afternoon I was kindly offered to be shown around Hitchin, and oh my was I impressed.
Most of you know me as a Topshop regular but there is another side to me who love second hand items and all things vintage. Hitchin was full of this, so many little stores that put a massive smile on my face, the stores were nothing like I have seen before and the high street filled with all demographics with a unique style.
I adore home decor and managed to find this cute lil guy to treasure in my bedroom, I can see why Jolly Brown was a favourite in Hitchin. The way the stores merchandise their stores make you feel inspired by just looking at the products, I am extremely impressed.
We finished the day with an extremely muddy and beautiful walk which Lilly did not hesitate to get in the muddy puddles. A walk up the hills is so refreshing after a long active day around the high street.
Where's your favourite place?
LOTTIE OUT X

No comments:
Post a Comment