When you're looking at places to stay when you go on holiday, you look at all these nice hotels, look at the photos and think how much has this photo been edited or is this even anything like the image? I have been on many holidays and most hotels turn out to look not as heavenly as the picture shows it.
However this one, was exactly like the photos (click here to see photos) if not more beautiful then I could ever imagined. This hotel is an international hotel with over 12 hotels and apartments across the world, we could only really afford to go to Amsterdam. The location was up-most perfect, about 20 minutes from the airport in the car, however a 15 minute walk into dam square.
The bathroom was more than enough for the both of us, with two sinks it felt like 'hers and hers' and made it more official when we actually got a 'her' pack with everything a girl could need in this, we're talking.. Moisturiser, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, nail tools, hand sanitiser, hair products, and yes the list does go on.
Imagine, when going to your friends house for a 'chilled one' and no I don't mean that chilled one that leads to going out and getting in at 4.30 in the morning, ( which we did do but still (sorry mum)) I mean that movie night with popcorn and chilling out. This is how this hotel felt, we got a dressing gown each, and slippers, at some points all we wanted to do is stay in the hotel and watch TV, but we had to make the most of it. The interior for the bed frame was absolutely beautiful, yet quite scary when laying down and thinking will this fall on me? Did I mention we had TWO flat screen TV's in our room? So there was no argument on what to watch.
Then we get to the living room and it's just even more insane that we actually are staying in this lush hotel. The detail of that quirky home feeling was really on point, what made it even more great is the unlimited coffee I could have with the machine that I did not know how it worked, so I had to have filter coffee instead. But still, COFFEE.
As well as what I am about to show you next will hopefully blow your mind as much as it did ours. I am talking, every minute we looked outside we literally could not believe our eyes, we were torn between 'is this real?' or 'Are we dead?', beautiful view with many 'pinch me, I am dreaming moments', and in fact I believe I can say it should come under 'view goals' for Amsterdam.
Any enquiries about the hotel, check out my social media sites and please don't hesitate to email -lottieswardrobexo@gmail.com
LOTTIE OUT X











No comments:
Post a Comment