Most normal people start from top to bottom but I loved these boots too much, okay so I am actually getting these but it still counts on my wish list, knee high boots have been on my wish list for 3 months now. If you follow me on Twitter I have asked everyone and still nothing fitted me, until one day I walk in to topshop and find they have flat(ish) knee high boots that fit me, it's a miracle! Most boots I've tried on have fallen straight down but these ones actually show that I have leg muscles!
So I know wrapping up sometimes makes you feel like you're wearing chill out home clothes, however the warmth is so worth it. If you're like me looking nice or even average is a key 'must do' every day. This gorgeous burgundy suede pinafore dress would go perfectly under your back roll neck long sleeved jumper (if you don't own one, go get it right now!), so staying warm can actually make you look fabulous, how exciting!
One of the main clothing I love in winter is jeans, especially the ones that fit me! Topshop is pretty much the only store that will fit by ridiculously unneeded long legs.
In the winter I love to hibernate, by this I don't mean hide from everyone and everything I mean hibernate in my clothes, wrap myself up so much that I can't feel a thing, I for one always feel the cold so soft, baggy jumpers that I can strangely hug is my kind of thing. As well as jumpers, cardigans I completely wrap myself in ,I grab on side of my cardigan and then the other and then fold it over each other and my face just glows up with happiness, drinking hot chocolate whilst doing this does help too..
What's your wants this Christmas?
LOTTIE OUT!





No comments:
Post a Comment