Okay, so I know that this is a late one, but I am so exited that I just can not sleep, so I thought I would write this post. As most of you guys will know, for me, studying at Fashion Retail Academy has always been my dream, and here I am about to say that I am going on my first trip out of the academy and we are going to CLOTHES SHOW LIVE!
Some people tell me how it's like Nandos.. 'like so totally overrated'. Well fortunately for me I love Nandos, yes, I am that obsessed with Nandos girl, so if it's overrated I am 100% sure that I will love it, and positive to say to you guys that it is not overrated. For a start you meet some of the most inspirational people as well as seeing your favourite stools handing out goodie bags and discounts, and for the catwalks, I mean for a fashion girl like me, is that not just a dream come true, I adore sales.
So who will be there..
You will see all different pop-up stores including:
And so much more!
Also keep your eyes open for a few celeb's appearing on the day..
Andy Jordan: Made in Chelsea star.
Antonio O'Brien: Fashion Journalist and presenter.
Caryn Franklin: Fashion expert.
Jamie Lang: Made in Chelsea star.
Lilah Parsons: Model and presenter.
So as you guys can see, and visually experience my excitement for tomorrow, I will be taking you with me though so don't worry! Keep you're eyes on my twitter account and my instagram. I look forward to going to the NEC tomorrow with you guys! Send me a message or tweet on what or who you're most exited to see!
LOTTIE OUT X






No comments:
Post a Comment