The summer look

Monday, 16 November 2015

Let's not think about the future




So some of you may have wondered and i've certainly been asked 'what's happened to Lottie?'. Well, the truth is I have had a serious case of writers block, not only that but college is heaving with deadlines and causes me a lot of stress and I become tired really early nowadays. However, I am back and for good this time. Most probably all of you reading this, there has come a time when you sit there, whether it be laying in bed with a bed time tea, daydreaming at college/ University/ School or even a really slow day at work and you think about what you are doing, but the in depth thinking about the FUTURE, I don't think you realise how much that word scares me. So I am getting rid of it for now, no more stressing about many years to come and still saying 'what if', I am thinking about today and so on or nothing will ever get done.

So instead of over thinking, becoming stressed and tired (which I really hate) I decided to try something new. When it came to the word 'tidy', I used to not be under that category. One day last month I woke up thinking I can't have these two years feeling stressed and miserable because if you ask someone, mostly anyone who know me would describe me as the crazy happy one, that doesn't stop talking (I do apologise to my friends out there) but that is me and I will not change.

So I went into paperchase and grabbed myself a weekly planner. I wrote down each chore, work etc I need to do and spread it out through the week. In college the other week my tutor Judean mentioned something called S.M.A.R.T target and thats when I knew what I had to do, this was to create deadlines. My motivation is to see the changes that I have made, including before and after photos.

With my house being done up for christmas, including my bedroom and ensuite which will (cross fingers) be done by the 12th december in time for the festive spirit, my extreme organisational skills have now turned me into looking at home decor and storage. The main reason my room used to always be messy is because I had no where to put it and I kept everything, literally, so I got rid of anything I didn't use within the 2 months that I haven't had a room and binned it. So here is my home decor wish list that I believe makes a house look wonderful.








LOTTIE OUT!

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment