A lot of people, like myself before I attended Brighton Fashion Week won't realise that there are so many more designers out their that makes a change to fashion, turns it into 'affordable fashion'. Brighton Fashion changed Hove's all saints church into a slightly different vibe but withholding the happy spirit.
Tiffany Pattinson
I was absolutely inspired by these designs. Tiffany Pattinson found her inspiration through Wisteria flowers as I said on my last post, walk through Wisteria flowers! This collection is called 'Digitaldelia', flying all the way from Hong Kong to represent her collection highlighting psychedelic and digital prints and she absolutely smashed it.
Photography by Malcom Tam
Isaac Raymond
This young designer, is 17 years old with the power of a McQueen already. His collection should fearlessness and elegance. His collection known as 'Revolution of Bravery' shows both sides of good and evil and got the crowd speechless.
Photography by Malcom Tam
Angus Tsui
Angus Tsui's collection was another most memorable collection, the prints on his collection represent the similarities of the UK and Hong Kong. The designs of the clothing was created in a way of ready-to- wear fashion. Every model that walked down the isle my reaction was 'I want to wear this'.
Photography by Malcom Tam







No comments:
Post a Comment