My gorgeous yet simple statement coat is from Religion and if you haven't heard of Religion well, that needs to change right now, Click here to see Religion's Clothing, the clothing is sleek and simple which is something I adore.
So I went on a big Topshop haul and picked out my two favourite items to wear today, My Tie front top which, I can dress up with some patterned cigarette trousers (also from topshop,oops!) is one every week, it's my newly founded necessity, the lace brings out style to every outfit.
This skirt , I believe is my best skirt purchase I have ever made, it reminds me of the film clueless which is also one of my favourite films and one of my favourite designers, Chanel. It's a lovely tweed like skirt which goes with everything, an incredible statement skirt, you can find it here on the website, strut your stuff with the Chanel style!


No comments:
Post a Comment