The summer look

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Outfit of the day

Thought I would share with you guys some new (ish) member of my wardrobe, which is all from.. wait for it.. Topshop (no surprise there). The door knocked at about 10am this morning, I was thinking 'who the hell knocks this early' until a women holding a pretty dotted bag and I was then thankful. I love Topshop's statement parcels.



I then realised it was my new skirt that's arrived, I let out a little 'squeal' and ran upstairs, which then of course, I immediately tried on the skirt, fitted perfectly. Once I styled it, I then realised everything I am wearing is Topshop. I actually decided to curl my hair because it matches the 'casual/ work' look, I am feeling very elegant today.




I talked about this one on my 'Topshop wish list' blog, this Pink sleeveless tailored jacket makes up the plain Cami and pleated skirt to become more casual/office wear. This jacket has turned into my life, I wear it with absolutely everything.

The Plunge V- Neck Cami comes in so many colours that goes with everything. The good thing is about Cami's are because it's a plain top you can where patterned trousers and dress up or where it like how I am and use it for office wear or just chilling out. Topshop also offer patterned Cami's which are gorgeous with a plain skirt or nice ripped jeans.

Finally, I would like to welcome the new member of Lottie's Wardrobe, The Boucle Lace Hem Pelmet Skirt. Now, I have only just become interested in skirts, which is weird, seeming as I have a bionic look-a-like right knee at the moment, so it's difficult to make any outfit look nice, but I tried one on a few months back and because of my long legs, surprisingly, it wasn't that short so I thought I would go skirt crazy and make myself look more feminine from now on, feels good to wear nice clothes again!









No comments:

Post a Comment