She first started by putting on their nourishing facial care products on my skin and got rid of my red pigment which is always a pain to hide, I would have to put a lot of foundation on to get rid of it! Next she blended in the foundation, now usually with most foundation you know you have it on as it feels pretty heavy on your skin however the Hello Flawless foundation is oil-free with PA*** protection (sun protection yay!) this makes the foundation feel a lot lighter due to the fact it's healthier for your skin.
Next step, the contouring. Now I have heard the word 'contouring' so many times and watched youtube channels and still felt that I wasn't doing it right. Latasha gave me a tip of putting my new Hoola Bronzing Powder however drawing two three's on the side of my face. By this I mean you are starting from your forehead (only start just less than mid way) and then make the line out of the three just under your cheekbone and then making the end of the three by shading your jawline, this gives a fantastic shape to your face.
Lastly, the eyes. I am pretty sure this encounters every lady around the world when I say trying to make eyeliner even is the hardest part and don't even get me started on trying to make a nice sheer flick. Latasha got the 'They're Real! Push-up Eyeliner' to use on me,which I also now own, best decision made so far. She first grabbed a cotton bud but this was a long stick with a bud at the end. She then put the bud on the dip of my nose (where a nose ring would be) and then put the end of the stick to the end of my eyebrow and used it as a stencil to draw the flick. This came out perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment