The summer look

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Be inspired

Okay so as some of you may have seen, I haven't been blogging lately. I am going to be completely honest with you, I've had a stressful month and lost my motivation. Unfortunately, I had a climbing accident and damaged my knee cap. I've always had knee problems and found out that it was a lot worse than I thought, it made me feel rubbish, not doing what I used to be able to do and missing work so much. I had ridiculous amount of lazy days and my poor boyfriend had to put up with looking after me.

In the past week I have come back to being myself again. This is because I had my friends and work colleagues as well as Kenny bring me back up. Being surrounded by people who have an ambition and motivation to achieve their goals is a lot healthier than watching Netflix and eating junk all day (The occasional day is fine). I know that everyone lacks there motivation at some point in their life and is looking for the 'wake up call' truth is.. it's not coming, you can't just sit and wait for things to change, you have to go out there and get what you want, and if you really work for it, you'll get it.


Wake yourself up


You are not having this wake up call. If you feel like you've lost everything and you will never succeed, well frankly, you won't with that attitude. So here's what you need to do.. wake up at a reasonable time, have a nice shower or bath, what ever you prefer. Have a complete cleanse, even put on a nice face mask really make yourself feel refreshed to bring back that beautiful smile. If you are waiting for an email from college or work, don't just sit there, call them, fight for what you want.


Read a book, watch an inspiring film, do the research


You may think I am now contradicting myself, however if you read a book or if you really hate reading books, find a film that is going to inspire you and make you smile. This does not mean lounging around all day. I am talking about researching and feeling motivated after. For me, both books and films do it, books like 'Productivity Ninja' something to do with success as well as films for me like 'Devil wears Prada' which is a failure to succeed. Research people failing and turning into success, it's a weird thing to research, I know, however knowing that other people are in the same situation as you are is a real boost.


Be surrounded by ambitious people


I would not be happily thinking about life right now if it was not for my friends, work colleagues and Kenny. Having people who are with you every step of the way is what gives you the will power to say 'I will never give up'. Me and my friends have this deal, if we support one we have to support the other, whether it is to do with University work or keeping fit or even looking for a job. The simple questions like 'Have you revised today?',  'Have you been doing your exercises?' or 'Have you signed up for jobs?' these questions are a reminder, not a telling off. It's them people who you need in your life, how are you supposed keep up the ambition if no one is on the same page?

The future


Do you remember looking at images and talking about the big houses you could own like MTV and owning your favourite car? That's not a dream or what you just wish could happen, you can make this happen. It may not be as big as the ones you see on MTV and it will take some time but if it's the perfect size for you to get the place decorated how you like it then what is the problem? Thinking of the future and having big dreams is healthy for you, this is what you work for.


'It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better.'


Don't wait till tomorrow. See you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so PROUD of you Charlotte, for taking a hard situation and turning it into a positive. You're an inspiration to us all.

    xx

    www.pippasays.com

    ReplyDelete