Okay so firstly, crochet this spring/summer is my favourite clothing design so expect to see it in a few blog's (appreciate the warning). There are a few tops that are typically 'summer wear' which yes I do agree on, halter neck's is an example. It reminds of bikini's and then me on a beach, but rather than day dreaming I am going to make the most of this summer with BBQ's, days out and chilling in the garden blogging. This black crochet halter neck top, if you notice is also crochet (eek!) I will be purchasing on payday and showing it off, well around the garden to all the birds as I am on crutches at the moment. The top costs £22 which actually is not that bad. It's plain black meaning that you can actually wearing on nights out with a cute midi skirt or even some nice colourful trousers to style it up, use you imagination! Click on this quick link to head to Topshop now before I buy all of them!
Okay so this next one you readers may get confused, however this is England and we all know that, yes, it can be really nice weather, however it can also be very windy so you will need a jacket of some sort. Now this jacket I actually own, it's helped me through interviews, date nights or even just a pub night or walking to the shop. You can wear it however you like and wherever you like, it's a ladies essential I believe. Yes it is sleeveless however it looks really nice with a white blouse underneath or if it is hot then a nice Cami /halter neck top (Like the one above) with some nice shorts or trousers will pick up the style. Click on this link and get purchasing ladies!
Next up, the bottoms, white is easy to go for when matching pink. I also love light colours (makes me look more tanned). I have white Joni trousers from Topshop that goes perfectly with the pink sleeveless jacket incredibly well. Sometimes ,okay everyday I do not like showing my legs because I am just not a fan of them. However white shorts would make me feel less vampire like and will flatter my figure a lot better, every girl knows MOTO jeans right? These MOTO shorts are the perfect style. Click on this Link to take a look at the white Joni jeans, you won't be disappointed!
Lastly, one of my favourite purchases this summer was the Plunge V-Neck Cami. It has been a life saviour, not even exaggerating, it's the top that's easy to put on when you are in a rush, it's smart enough to go to an interview for or going to meetings and seeing the grandmother. I wear this with a lovely white skirt or white trousers and my pink sleeveless jacket (notice above). The perfect combination.
Lottie out!





No comments:
Post a Comment