Well.. Look no further. Regretfully, I did not find this genius app my work colleague Nikki sent me a link to an app called 'asap54' at first I was thinking 'sounds weird' (sorry Nikki), but when I went on to it my excitement went crazy I was on the app for three hours whilst watching white chicks.
The app goes like this.. You find the outfit and get the photo on your phone or iPad etc..
Once you have cropped this outfit it will come up with every item of clothing and accessories etc you could think of. No more panicking for so long because you can't find the outfit!
You will come across this screen next..
I chose crop tops, as it's finally starting to become warm, although I'm still moaning about having a bedroom far too hot for this humid weather. This app loads the colours of the jacket and jumper I uploaded as well as the materials and patterns
Ladies and gentlemen, meet you're new best friend. We can now get rid of the envy in us (okay so maybe on a little envy, it can not get us a cheap mansion and an Aston Martin).
Every time we see an outfit but either don't want to ask because:
A- you don't want to show the jealousy
B- you don't know them well enough to ask
C- it is maybe someone that you're not a fan of and you really don't want to like the outfit that he/she has until you have it.
So why is this 'ASAP54' app even existing you ask? Well turns out I'm not on my own, The founder, Daniela Cecilio felt the same way and decided to create this app to 'revolutionise the way we search'. You go girl!!
Please feel free to comment what you thought of the app!
Lottie out!
X



No comments:
Post a Comment