At the moment I am privileged to see the wonders of my lovely neighbours house- which (no offence to them) isn't the most wonderful view, unless you enjoy watching bricks all day. On Friday I was lucky enough to be taken up to my boyfriend's village and take puppy Hugo for a walk, turns out this little guy did not enjoy being walked.
What you will see in these photos is nature, incredible beauty that has grown over many years. The first thing we walked past was a path of incredibly old ,colourful trees over hanging and through a little gap we came across this view..
After we walked past, we found the end of the little valley where clean drinking water came out the fall. In this photo, on the right hand side you will see a little gap which is where all the clean water was.
As we walked a long, we began to see little wild bunnies and as I looked up it was almost like being in Teletubbies (if you are unsure what I mean, look it up).
Finally yes, we did walk up these hills! The view, I can not find words to describe how amazed I was, the fact that nature has grown into such incredible sights, if it wasn't so cold, I would have stayed up in the hills all night watching the stars.
As we walked past we went past a beautiful bunch of flowers, that being me, I couldn't resist to capture something that you don't see in Milton Keynes.
Capture the things you won't see everyday.
Lottie out!
X







No comments:
Post a Comment