Going Home
It happened again, it's the places in your memories that you go back to that should bring all your happiness out of you after a stressful week, and it certainly worked. Ever since I was a little girl I was in love with animals as well as fashion and beauty. Every dog (even to this day) or cat I would see walking past, I would stop and give them some TLC. When I am older I want to have a family with at least 2 dogs.
Although Whipsnade's entrance is not what I remembered as it was a load of construction work and a short term bridge built for people to get across to the ticket counter. Although I am certain it will look more presentable later in the year when the work is done. However the new visiting centre will be open this saturday if you wish to take a visit this weekend.
The first thing dad and I did was grab a coffee at the nearest cafe, which was very busy. On the way to the cafe we walked past 'Hulabazoo' judge me if you wish, this is the children's part of the zoo, where they can go in and play with the Pygmy Goats and feed them grass and then go visit the rabbits, Guinea pigs and many more gorgeous animals. I had to wait a whole half an hour before paying this area a visit. But sitting by the windows watching the gorgeous birds fly by was wonderful.
I believe the best part of a day out with your old man is being surprised by seeing a baby elephant walk straight past you and see all the new born animals. I thought I was going to have tears of happiness. My experience at my old home was worth the wait and for a family outing for crazy kids like me and the little ones, I would highly recommend taking a trip there. To book tickets go to the Whipsnade Zoo website.
Here's some more photos to make you smile!
Every day out has to end with an incredible view, And so it did!
Lottie Out!




No comments:
Post a Comment