The summer look

Thursday, 22 January 2015

This is my year.



Each year comes to the saying 'New year, New me' and you will see every Facebook status or tweet saying 'Here comes the 'New year, New me' comments' but most people actually mean it, whether it's getting rid of nasty habits, moving, changing wardrobe's or even the hair colour/ shade of make up. its still new therefor they have every right to write that status and be proud of being inspired for a change. This year is going to be very different for me not only have I now gone back to my old hair colour which is blonde, however I'm making even more focus on my appearance, now I am a very tall, skinny girl- some may call lanky but that's just jealousy.

On the 2nd of January I woke up and decided there and then that I was going to change, not to impress anyone, I'm changing myself because I want to see if I can keep it up and I am also fed up of being bored on my days off and lounging around all the time. Haven't you always had a discussion with yourself listing the things you want to stop doing or change or a hobby you want to try out and then in the end you lose energy to put any effort in to get that ambition done and then it goes away and keeps coming back like a boomerang. Well it kept happening to me and again on the 2nd so I made it happen in an hour and on each day off I go through my room get rid of stuff that I don't need and then decided I want to feel like a sex and the city lady, rich and wonderful.

 I now work for a company called Ellis Brigham/ Climb zone and am absolutely loving it, I have signed up for a gym and am keeping myself fit because I am fed up of getting men to carry heavy boxes because I'm too weak- women power is coming in! I also got the Naked 3 pallet for Christmas and some lovely skin care kit so I will be looking a lot healthier. I am creating a lot more of a stylish wardrobe (Turtle-neck jumpers are my fave right now) which you guys will be having a weekly update from now. I guess you could say, I'm growing up quickly and that excites me!

I would like to thank Nike for making the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, not only for walking around but they feel like slippers when I run or take a trip to the gym. My Nike PRO sports bra makes the gym a lot more bearable as well as my Nike Epic Lux pants.  Nike has sponsored many inspirational players such as Football player: Cristiano Ronaldo, Basketball player: Michael Gordon and Golfer: Rory Mcllory, If that doesn't prove to you how trustworthy and good Nike brand is, I do not know what will? Due to owning Nike wear and a lot of it I was doing research on how the material is made etc and came across a picture that you will see above, 'just do it' that is the three words that I will go by this year.

 So for all you ladies or men out there who are starting to become fit for 2015, I highly recommend Nike's sports gear for top comfort. It may only be the gym but just wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms when you are sweating buckets from working so hard is a silly idea because it will ruin your motivation, you will regret not having the right material to wick away that moisture.

With my birthday coming up my celebrations will be having cocktails (just because I feel a little elegant) with the people who I love and appreciate the fact they have put up with me for so long, I don't know how they have done it. I will be turning nineteen on 27th January and its my last year of being a teen so I might as well make the most of it before the stress comes on when I am older.

What's your bucket list for 2015? Don't live by 'what if' there is simply no time for that.

2 comments:

  1. I love posts about health and fitness! especially since it's a new year.

    I just joined a gym myself, so it's great to see others doing the same :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice feeling having that motivation isn't it? Been avoiding it for so long! x

    Fabulous website my love!

    ReplyDelete