The summer look

Monday, 2 February 2015

Lottie Speaking...

As soppy as it is..



I am not over exaggerating when I say this... I am nothing without my best friends. I think that most people would agree that best friends are not just friends they are our own angel that listens to pointless rants, you don't have to be careful about what you say because they will never be offended. Your best friend will not judge you for all the 'not so lady like' things that you do, you can do everything to nothing with them and your strong bond with them will never change. You will be spending ten hours with them but be stolen by technology either laughing at videos, getting frustrated because that one person won't text you so you will have a cheeky moan about that one or (okay so maybe I only do this but) crying over the fact that you are losing fans on your Kim Kardashian game. My point is that your best friend is someone who is your own spirit and conscience, it doesn't matter if you don't see them for a while or see them everyday but still not talk- they will always be there.


I have many angels in my life, these girls have been an inspiration to me, this blog post is not going to blabber on about how much I love my angels because you would be here for days, but it's what each one of my friends have inspired me to do- Make a to do list and plan out my year of 2015 and I'm bringing you with me.

Staying fit.



I mentioned in my last post about starting up the gym, I have to admit finding motivation is difficult but I climb at my work and having to wake up early as my dad kindly drops me off on the way to work I have no choice, therefor I might as well go to the gym for 2 hours whilst I wait to start work, it's getting into the routine and sticking to it that makes it so difficult.


Keeping organised.



I have my moments where I can be extremely organised or be the complete opposite. At work I am highly organised, I write myself a list if my colleagues don't need certain jobs done, just because I have to be constantly on my feet, I love to be rushed. However when it comes to my personal life, organisation goes down the drain. Going from forgetting I made plans, promising to do chores before I go out, if I plan ahead I will not remember when it comes to the day and I would have already made other plans which I can see gets annoying. So I have got myself a note pad that I have made into my own diary/journal which will help with blog ideas and keep track with what needs to be done and what I have planned in advance.


One big bedroom clear out.



I don't know whether this is the same for everyone but I have this thing where I will not chuck away anything -one, being that I am too lazy and two, I feel like I'm losing a part of my life even if I have never used/worn it before, I am just making up excuses, it is time for myself to become ruthless get rid of all the junk and realise how many books I have and don't read etc.

Mission wardrobe.



I don't think anyone understands how much I have been avoiding this day but the time has come where i am getting stressed out not being able to fit all my clothes in my wardrobe and keep finding clothes that do not fit however I keep it anyway, makes sense am I right? It's time to take all my clothes out of my wardrobe and reorganise as well as get rid of the unneeded. This will be my hardest task, I have not tried this 'being ruthless' before.

Develop Lottie's Wardrobe and get myself a website.




I have so many plans now that I have started my 2015 'new image' for Lottie's Wardrobe and I am very excited! Lots of blog posts set up for the future! I am very determined by the end of this year to have my own website, I am chasing for this ambition of writing about what I love most. Keep an eye out on my instagram and twitter to see what I'm getting up to these days!


Here's to the future!





















No comments:

Post a Comment