GUILTY!! Okay this may actually be a half wish list because I own two of these boots, but when one is £19.99 and the other my darling Mother treated me to, I just could not say no, I mean, would you?
My love for boots is still on going purely because they go with everything as well as being the comfiest and warmest shoes known to me. The colours, Brown and Black are the most common shoe colour to wear, plain colours can style an outfit, for example blue denim jeans with my brown boots with fur lining goes exceptionally well which you will see on a post that is coming to you guys soon.
Heeled boots I adore to, however I can't pull them off due to my stupidly long legs (which can be good to have sometimes ladies) however my short friends like Sam Ross, Chloe Williams- who always has heeled fashion boots anyway as well as my friend Daniella Bould who has a pair of black heeled boots. Ankle Boots, It's like your mobile which you can not see life without.
All links on where to find these Ankle Boots are below each photo,
HAPPY SHOPPING!




No comments:
Post a Comment