The summer look

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Lottie's Autumn/Winter wish list #1

Autumn/Winter Jumpers



River Island shirt sweater, $56 / Acne Studios long sleeve sweater, $405 / Dorothy Perkins petite top / Isabel Marant red sweater / Geometric print sweater / Brown sweater


Okay so Autumn has arrived and Winter is on its way. So I thought I would create a wish list for it, you know the one where you put a load of clothing, make up and things for your room in a list but you can't actually afford any of it however keep it there in case you win the lottery or someone decides to give you a unlimited spending voucher (that would be nice)!

I have this habit of choosing the most expensive clothing and yes, I do often buy one of the items on my wish list however it makes my balance go to zero within weeks and then I'm done for till the end of the month.

BAGGY JUMPERS! Words cannot describe my love for baggy jumpers, they look good, they feel good, they're just good really. You know when you are sitting at home wearing a baggy hoodie and jogging bottoms? (probably social suicide if your friends see you outside in this) But you wear this 100% not fashionable outfit because it's the most comfiest clothes that you have purchased. A jumper is that comfort to me. I can wear it out because it looks stylish, however I feel like I'm constantly sat at home reading fashion in the most unfashionable clothing and lounging around on the sofa watching criminal minds, without a trace or made in Chelsea. But really.. I'm outside with my friends doing something productive and not giving a care in the world because my jumper's are doing the caring by looking stylish for me.

Now then, in my wish list you'll see a lot of creamy colours, It's not exactly dark for winter I know but it's nice to brighten the outfit up when I'm feeling down in the dumps because about this well hated and confusing English weather. I have some new colours in my wardrobe now! Burgundy and dark leaf green, my newly selected Autumn/Winter collection.

What's your new season colour?






No comments:

Post a Comment