The great thing about having a sister the same size as you is that you can share clothes. Saves so much money! My sister and I both had the day off and decided to have a spontaneous photo day. Me and Pippa don't really get the time to 'hang out' as much due to our work times clashing but when we do our wild side comes out and all the stress is gone.
'Black on black.. Kind of'
Probably the most easiest outfit you can style. Here you will see I'm wearing my favourite 'band but not band' t-shirt - JIMMI HENDRIX - I am constantly stealing this off Pippa because of the design on the t-shirt and the way it fits. Me and my sister were going out for a carvery and pint after the photos so I decided to dress it up with a black fur coat to make it look less casual and added gold jewelry to complete the colour way of black and gold writing on the t-shirt.
'The Autumn look'
Proud to say that Pippa here is modelling O'Neill clothes (the international retail store I work at). The kimono has the design of an exotic bird making it feel like summer and the perfect holiday kimono! Ever watched the programme 'orange is the new black' ? Well if you have not seen it and noticed that everywhere in stores and all over the catwalk at London fashion week etc well designers around the world have taken the programme and created an international trend. The grey O'Neill jumper builds up the autumn look making the outfit not so bright. A statement necklace always gives that last little touch of the outfit.
'A day in the office'
Okay yes it's plain but for a 'day in the office' look its perfect, it's not too smart so you don't look like you're from the posh side of London saying 'Oh hello there' or 'my darling how do you do?' not that there is anything wrong with that but I was born in Luton and raised in Milton Keynes so 'posh' isn't my thing. I've styled this play suit with the gold dangly earrings and with of course little black boots (the best shoes to own). These are also my sisters- it's always handy having an older sister the same size feet and clothes as you.
'Dress down friday'
I brought this dress for my long time best friend Molly Harris' 18th birthday party. Due to it being so plain (kind of) you can dress it up and down like my sister has so kindly done. She's created a casual office look that will suit anyone. The light denim jacket she has makes it somewhat less 'dressy'.
Once again, another pair of little black boots but these do have gold studs on the back so it's a little different. Me and my sister both own a pair of these and have worn them to pieces that we only have one pair that's survived so now we play the sharing game, booking in who wears it when and who's outfit it goes better with.
'Nights out are my favourite'
So whoever reading this knows me well or has just seen me out.. I am a 'party animal' if that's what people call it? I do love night time because it means I have finished work and can see my friends and have a good time with them dancing and have a few alcoholic beverages. I am that typical girl who loves dressing up. I enjoy the process girls go through going out, I call it pampering really. Now I like to look my best when I go out. So my usual schedule is:
1. Come home from work, have a cup of tea.
2. Eat dinner.
3. Have a shower. (Need to smell nice when going out)
4. Blow dry hair.
5. open a bottle of Budweiser or two. (My No.1 drink)
6. Moisturise and put make up on.
7. Trash my room and figure out what I'm wearing.
8. Finish drink and brush teeth.
9. Find what clutch to take.
10. Steal mum's jewellery.
11. Beg the father for a lift.
It may seem like a long process but it does not actually take that long, Unless I want to take my time then I will. My outfits on nights out are either jeans and a crop top, t-shirt dresses like the velvet one I'm wearing in the photos above or patterned shorts and a nice top. This is my sister's velvet dress I got her for Christmas present from Ark, which is also what takes away my wages due to working opposite the store (Very dangerous). Ive styled this plain dress with gold jewellery and surprise surprise Black boots. This plain outfit could look more night life with curly or wavy hair.
Okay I have a confession to make.. Although this is mine, it should have been Pippa's but I loved it too much so I kept it for myself and brought her something else i.e. that velvet dress that I'm wearing. It's so nice though! I could not resist! This is also from Ark. I absolutely love the tartan look I have no idea why it just looks good on everyone and goes with everything. As you can see my sister has styled this with a statement necklace, every outfit needs some jewellery! Can you spot another pair of black boots? That's the main thing me and my sister have in common with our style, the shoes! These are leather boots which makes it more casual so you can wear it as a day time outfit as well as night time.
Need a new wardrobe? Just steal your older sister's..





No comments:
Post a Comment