The summer look

Sunday, 6 March 2016

London Fashion Week






I would like to start by apologising for the ridiculously late post, I've been wanting to write about this for the whole week but unfortunately my laptop has been hacked so I have been unable to use my poor baby.

However, the time has come.. I can finally fill you guys in with my London Fashion Week experience. I don't really know where to begin, if you love fashion or make up or just genuinely pretty artistic then LFW is not something you want to miss. I left at 8am to get my train, One of the reasons is because I just wanted to get to London because I was so excited and the other is because I miss calculated how long it will take to get there (My apologies dad).

The travelling began and I had the most bubbly music that just makes me want to get up and dance. If I remember correctly I had three songs on repeat:


  1. Work by Rihanna
  2.  679 by Fetty Wap
  3. Lush Life by Zara Larsson
  4. 7 years by Lukas Graham (It's not bubbly but it's a beautiful song)

Passing Peter Jones felt very good, not only because I knew my wages would be gone but just being in the area where a Peter Jones is makes me build up my self esteem. As I turned left I saw the most beautiful cafe and of course my coffee cravings were tingling. It made me feel happy sitting in such a colourful and bright cafe whilst drinking coffee and having a lush smelling daisy with me.

Fall in love with me.

Next stop London Fashion Week begins as we go into the gallery and step into designer heaven. I kid you not the smile on mine and Jordan's face was ridiculous. 

















The catwalk was something else. The lovely Laura Jackson and George Lamb made everyone feel more than ecstatic about the collections before even seeing them. Laura Jackson introduced the trend show with a hint of envious. Whilst George Lamb was so excited that he became lost for words (quite literally) when introducing the designer catwalk. I give you a few images from Pop Art to absolutely flawless designers. In the collections you will value the beauty of the bright, bold colours and the floral botanical trend that's bringing it back as well as the models pulling off absolutely anything.


























Images By Lottie.

LOTTIE OUT X

1 comment:

  1. The shoe pictures are stunning!

    pinkcoatedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete