The summer look

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Lottie's Make Up Essentials




It's been a while since I have posted. Been a pretty crazy month for me, I turned 20 and college is getting harder and more creative but it is still the best thing that could ever happen to me. I picked up a hobby of doing make up. I have become a complete shopaholic for make up as well as clothes now.

So here is where it starts..


I don't know much about how to look after your skin whilst having make up on, but what I do know is this Poreffesional primer is perfect when it comes to skin protection. I had started to get really oily skin and to prevent this from happening I used this products. I usually buy setting spray so my make up lasts longer but a lovely make up artist told me that this helps the make up set. Boy was she right, I don't have to re-apply my make up any more. My Yves Saint Laurent foundation gives me clear coverage and staying powder in one.


My next stage for my face is a slight contour with this benefit Hoola matte bronzer. The lovely Latasha, fabulous make up artist showed me a trick that you will see in my previous blog post on benefit. I take this everywhere with me, I feel that I actually have a shape in my face. I have a very round face and this plush bronzer works a lot of magic to create jaw and cheek lines. 



As well as my cheek bones now slightly existing due to my Hoola bronzer, to finish the look I absolutely adore a good highlighter. This Naked illuminated gives the perfect shimmer, I even use a little more for the evenings, makes me feel fabulous.



Urban decay palettes are my absolute fave. Thanks to youtube I have gotten used to blending colours and creating a smokey eye look, and these palettes come as an extra bonus. Naked 2 palette gives me neutral shimmers with a lush pitch black shade for those dark nights. Naked 3 palette is probably one of my most used with it's sleek rose hued neutral colours from shimmering pink to glistening browns. Lastly the most recent palette 'Naked smokey' has done me wonders, it's got a complete batch of neutral smokey eye shadow with a mix of what you want for day and night time. Every colour blends.


 


It's good to be back.

LOTTIE OUT X


1 comment: