Very excited for this summer, although all year round I'm bringing my best friend Chanel no.99 lipstick, the nicest red lipstick and first lipstick I have owned, a well spent £26.
Now shoes I could talk about forever, unfortunately I am the tallest 18 year old that my friends know (that's a girl that is), I reckon I just have small friends but they say otherwise.. so due to my evil long legs I can't wear heels:
one- once I put one heel on I just fall to the ground.
two- I'm twice the size of some of the guys in my town let alone the girls.
three- the only time i've worn heels is when they stay for about an hour and even then i'm crying inside.
So Lottie sticks to the flats when going out.
Black boots are my favourite evening shoe wear, not only does it go with everything so I don't spend hours trying to find an outfit that goes with the style of heel and the shade and the pattern. But they are the easiest shoes to find and most of them have the same shoe fit so you don't have to spend time trying them on, and for a girl with 0 patience that comes in handy!
For day time its all about the trainers and once again.. boots, not necessarily black! Converses now.. I do confess I only have one black pair but I got them when I was 13, hold on... FIVE YEARS!
Five years, I had to repeat that because I thought that was impossible, it really does show the quality of the brand (and that might feet don't grow but lets not go there) i'm still amazed they're living, although they are the dirtiest shoes I own but converses were born to look good dirty otherwise they just look fake to me. Vans, I have worn vans since god knows when and I will never stop buying them because they are the comfiest trainers I own and because I sell them in the retail store I work and well.. hello!? discount!? why say no to more when you can get them cheap!?
Checkered and tartan, if you ever see me I will probably be wearing something either checkered or tartan, once again they go with everything, I don't like to be too plain so if im wearing a plain outfit something has to stand out and checkered and tartan do that, you can dress them up or down, i'm not the sort to buy an outfit for everyday of the week and outfits for each weekend, I reuse everything but wear my clothes differently every time even if its leggings to skirt with the same top or the other way round, I love patterns that bring out the colours in plain tops and skirts etc, it makes a statement for itself with no need for the effort.
Now the accessories, no girl can go wrong! I was never the one to like jewellery until I saw a women come in to my store one day and her whole outfit looked amazing and very expensive, so I asked her where she got her clothes from because I just had to see the brand, 'primark' she said, now not in a snobby way but I don't usually shop at primark because when I go in there nothing hits my eye, she saw how shocked I was and said 'its the accessories' I questioned what she meant by that, she started taking of her jewellery and the outfit just looked so plain, it's like make up, no one would look up at you twice without it, ever since then jewellery has been a key piece, and my mother is now happy that i'm a 'girl' (apparently jeans and a baggy top is not so feminine).
Welcome to my summer fashion.
Now shoes I could talk about forever, unfortunately I am the tallest 18 year old that my friends know (that's a girl that is), I reckon I just have small friends but they say otherwise.. so due to my evil long legs I can't wear heels:
one- once I put one heel on I just fall to the ground.
two- I'm twice the size of some of the guys in my town let alone the girls.
three- the only time i've worn heels is when they stay for about an hour and even then i'm crying inside.
So Lottie sticks to the flats when going out.
Black boots are my favourite evening shoe wear, not only does it go with everything so I don't spend hours trying to find an outfit that goes with the style of heel and the shade and the pattern. But they are the easiest shoes to find and most of them have the same shoe fit so you don't have to spend time trying them on, and for a girl with 0 patience that comes in handy!
For day time its all about the trainers and once again.. boots, not necessarily black! Converses now.. I do confess I only have one black pair but I got them when I was 13, hold on... FIVE YEARS!
Five years, I had to repeat that because I thought that was impossible, it really does show the quality of the brand (and that might feet don't grow but lets not go there) i'm still amazed they're living, although they are the dirtiest shoes I own but converses were born to look good dirty otherwise they just look fake to me. Vans, I have worn vans since god knows when and I will never stop buying them because they are the comfiest trainers I own and because I sell them in the retail store I work and well.. hello!? discount!? why say no to more when you can get them cheap!?
Checkered and tartan, if you ever see me I will probably be wearing something either checkered or tartan, once again they go with everything, I don't like to be too plain so if im wearing a plain outfit something has to stand out and checkered and tartan do that, you can dress them up or down, i'm not the sort to buy an outfit for everyday of the week and outfits for each weekend, I reuse everything but wear my clothes differently every time even if its leggings to skirt with the same top or the other way round, I love patterns that bring out the colours in plain tops and skirts etc, it makes a statement for itself with no need for the effort.
Now the accessories, no girl can go wrong! I was never the one to like jewellery until I saw a women come in to my store one day and her whole outfit looked amazing and very expensive, so I asked her where she got her clothes from because I just had to see the brand, 'primark' she said, now not in a snobby way but I don't usually shop at primark because when I go in there nothing hits my eye, she saw how shocked I was and said 'its the accessories' I questioned what she meant by that, she started taking of her jewellery and the outfit just looked so plain, it's like make up, no one would look up at you twice without it, ever since then jewellery has been a key piece, and my mother is now happy that i'm a 'girl' (apparently jeans and a baggy top is not so feminine).
Welcome to my summer fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment